Thursday, January 24, 2008

Supermodel countdown: Sexy, Sexier, Sexiest

FASHION and SUPERMODELS

Not all supermodels are rail thin waifs who just need to be fed a box of Krispy Kreme donuts lest they die of hunger. Some of the most successful beauties are very much healthy and full-bodied. Models.com put together a countdown of the top 5 sexiest of the sexy bunch:

#5 Karolina Kurkova - Czech-born Victoria's Secret angel

"The proportions of her body and her face, as well as her energy level, make her a model who could fit almost into any moment." - Mario Testino

"She has an angelic look with a dark side, she's sweet and fun but looks like she could be an evil bewitching child." - Marc Jacobs



#4 Tyra Banks - Supermodel turned TV host and producer of world-famous franchise America's Next Top Model

"Black women have always been these vixens, these animalistic erotic women. Why can't we just be the sexy American girl next door?" - Tyra

"I wanted to be more of a business woman. I wanted to take this name I had made for myself and take to the next level."- Tyra



#3 Adriana Lima - Brazilian native discovered at a mall when she was 13, won Brazil's Ford Supermodel of the World Search and proceeded to grab countless campaigns from blue chip companies

"When I help someone, I lose 0.01% of my ego." - Adriana on her charity work

"Sex is for after marriage. They (men) have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." - Adriana to GQ magazine



#2 Giselle Bundchen - She got "super" back with "model", highest-earning model in history and a household name

“I live in the West Village. I go every day to work on my bike. It's faster than a car - and cheaper.” - Gisele

“I'm a very private person. I like staying home and doing my stuff. I hate people invading on my privacy. I hate talking about my private life. You almost feel like they're invading your space, you know? I really hate that. I think that's very disrespectful and I think they should have a law against that.” - Gisele



#1 Heidi Klum - Jewelry line, 2 shows with millions of of viewers, a loving husband, beautiful kids...what else does this mogul need? Sexy, successful, Heidi Klum probably would say in her German accent, "Nothing!"

"Modeling is a great job to be in. You travel the world. You stay in one of the most fantastic places in the world." - Heidi

"My career never suffered from my not being skinny. I never did catwalk work because I was always too big. I couldn't get the clothes over my hips." - Heidi



1 comment:

..... said...

dont know how can we consider heidi klum as sexy !!!? for me number one is kate moss and tyra banks is just over !! i'll have chose naomi instead