Saturday, January 12, 2008

Drugs for your beauty


BEAUTY



One of my favorite websites for drugstore beauty products is Drugstore.com (paired up with Beauty.com) because they offer free shipping on orders over $25 and it's a one-stop shop place for me to find my favorite drugstore favorites...which seems to be a lot of people's favorites too because nearby stores here in Los Angeles run out of them.



No these companies didn't pay me nor PinkMySYLE.com to mention them. Ads go on the right column of this blog, posts about great brands and stores are all personal recommendations.



That said, one of my favorite drugstore makeup would have to be Revlon's ColorStay eyeliner. Drugstores like CVS don't run out of these fully but they do run out quickly of everyone's favorite eyeliner shades like black and dark brown. I once settled for Teal but it didn't do the job.



Drugstore.com also run sales of a bunch of popular items like Cetaphil and St. Ives lotion. If you tend to stockpile on a particular bathroom item I'd suggest get it here. You'll get a bigger discount, get to participate in their cashback rewards program, and free shipping without pushing a shopping cart.

No comments: