Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Site on hold...back tomorrow Wednesday Jan 30!

DRAMA


My friend David. Yeah, you'd be smiling too if you lived through this wreck!
Nary a scratch at that.


Fashion and Drama will be back in action tomorrow Wednesday January 30.

A car accident involved 2 close friends. They came out of it unharmed, thank God! Now with a car deemed a total wreck, they had to be chauffeured around by yours truly.

See you tomorrow, loyal readers! This whole car accident drama got me thinking on the temporal state of our lives and I've decided to work better on the things I love to do, writing being top of that list!

Fashion and Drama will be back and better than ever!

Thank you for your continued patronage (and good taste!).

xxx ooo,
D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. I hope your friends are okay! That's the most important thing.