Monday, January 14, 2008

Mugshots and looking your dandy best

GOSSIP


Celebrity Drugs & Alcohol Weekly

One of the best online blog artist out there, 14 from Gallery of the Absurd, produced this mock publication above together with another blogger, Holy Candy.

The "Tips and Tricks for looking your best in mugshot photos" article should be a must read! Mine needs major tweaking. The alleged crime was fashionable, the look wasn't.

Kids, crime does not pay! But as this is a gossip blog, let's discuss something inane yet fun to talk about (as goes the most proper way to gossip). Which is your favorite celebrity mugshot? And can you come up with a better excuse than the following:

1-) I had to take Vicodin and Marijuana because of my period, Your Honor. Vicodin makes people drive on the wrong side of the freeway. It says it on the pill bottle. I made sure to read the label right before I drove.


2-) The pants I was wearing with the cocaine in them weren't mine, Your Honor. I don't snort blow that isn't mine.

3-) I was hungry, Your Honor. As hungry for an In-N-Out burger as I am for attention.


Personally I love Nicole Richie's mugshot. As for a better excuse? Come on my 6-year old nephew can come up with a better one. So can my pet rabbits. My pet rabbits' poop can do better!

No comments: